MARKET IS CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
THIS INFORMATION IS SAVED SO THAT IT CAN BE UPDATED IF/WHEN NEW MARKET SITE IS FOUND.
Office opens 8:00 am
The car park used by the Rotary Markets is owned by Randwick City Council. Trading times are set by Council. Please do not set up stalls before 8:00am as you may be liable for fines. Also, we ask that you do not set up until you have been issued with a receipt for a paid site - this saves you having to change sites if the site has been previously booked.
Tables return time by 3:30pm
Office closes at 3:30pm
Casual traders - paying by the day The Market Duty Rotarians will allocate a site for you, on a first come, first serve basis. You can request a specific site, however, and if it is available, it will be allocated to you.
- $45 per site, per trading day
- Payable before setting up on the day of trading
Permanent traders - paying by the month Please pay for the next month on or by the 1st Sunday of that month so that we can secure/reserve your site for you. We cannot hold sites for you after the 1st Sunday of the month.
- $35 per site, per trading day
- Payable monthly in advance on or by the 1st Sunday of the month - total amount will vary by the number of Sundays in any month
- A discount is available for permanent stall holders with multiple sites